Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program
This program is design for participating communities to support economic development in the community and strengthen local business’s and retain skilled workforce. Criteria from IRCC eligibility requirement must be met AND community-specific requirements. A genuine job offer with a fulltime position on a NOC matching work experience must be met. The applicant must intend to live in the said community.
Here are IRCC criteria to be eligible:
• For skilled workers must have at lease 1 year continuous, fulltime work experience in the past 3 years and match most of the main duties and all essential duties in your NOC
• For international students must have completed a 2 year post-secondary program or more with in 18 months of application and studies must have spent in the community for at least 16 months of the last 24 months.
• Minimum Language requirements are:
o NOC 0 and A : CLB/NCLC 6
o NOC B: CLB/NCLC 5
o NOC C and D: CLB/NCLC 4
• Must have at least Canadian high school diploma or equivalent (for foreign credentials, must acquire an Educational Credential Assessment)
• If you are NOT currently working in Canada, proof that you have enough money to support you and your family will be needed.
*Note: Every community has their own additional requirements. Refer bellow:
|North Bay, ON||Coming soon|
|Sudbury, ON||Coming soon|
|Timmins, ON||Coming soon|
|Sault Ste. Marie, ON||www.welcometossm.com|
|Thunder Bay, ON||www.gothunderbay.com|
|Brandon, MB||Coming soon|
|Moose Jaw, SK||Coming soon|
|Claresholm, AB||Coming soon|
|Vernon, BC||Coming soon|
|West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), BC||Coming soon|
Edmonton Immigration Consultants
We are dedicated to help you find an Immigration Stream that best fits your needs. Book a consultation with our Certified Immigration Consultant.